Switch to Pure Tour: Zurich video – Shan Jiang
This June 2012 Volvo Switzerland turned Zurich Main Station into an open street art studio for the second time. Seven Chinese artists were painting, spraying and restyling the new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid. At this extraordinary art event they expressed their interpretation of tomorrow's sustainable mobility, while also giving an exciting insight into China's contemporary art scene. The Volvo Art Session underlines the company's artistic commitment, design expertise and passion for innovation. Invited chinese artists: Shadow Chen, Wang Meng, Sally Zou, Honghua, Hua Tunan, Left, Shan Jiang
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World