Making its debut as the fourth new vehicle to be launched by Ford this year inside the Philippines is the 2013 Mustang. Joining the crew of Focus, Ranger and Explorer is the iconic sports car which will be offered in two variants. Customers will have access to both the smooth 3.7 liter V6 and brawny 5.0 liter V8 and while a few bits and pieces from the U.S. spec cars may be missing, the Philippines version will surely be just as iconic and loved as any other Mustang in history.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World