The car that changed the luxury segment forever will soon enough, change itself. Sometime next year, the 2013 Lexus LS will mark a new generation and with it, a wealth of new but subtle updates. While the big sedan’s shape, pricing and power have yet to be made official, what has been is the car’s very first revealing. On July 30, 2012, San Francisco will be the location for an invitation-only pulling of the covers.
Working hard to take sales away from the Mercedes-Benz S-Class and BMW 7-Series, the current generation LS has been the Lexus flagship since 2006. The new model will surely received more than just a tweaked bumper as the newly corporate hour-glass grille will surly make an appearance. Perhaps more exciting than the car’s new looks will be the arrival of the first, sporting LS which will be known as the LS 460 F Sport. The hybrid, long wheel base L and standard LS 460 will continue to serve.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World