Vehicles serve all types of different purposes such as racing, hauling, parking and consuming disposable income. Perhaps the most utilized is the simple act of commuting. Purchasing a vehicle for the sole purpose of traveling from point A to point B can get tricky so the folks at TotalCarScore went ahead and made things easy for shoppers. According to them, all you need to do is go down to your local Nissan dealership and purchase a LEAF.
In order to find out which new vehicle is best suited for the rigors of the daily commute, TotalCarScore.com complied a list of suitable candidates with some help from industry experts. Taking into account reviews and ratings from the likes of Consumer Guide, Edmunds, MSN Autos and the NHTSA, the “Top 10″ commuter list is then put to order. Considering the LEAF can cover the average drive from a home to the office without using a drop of fuel, the all-electric car has some serious credentials.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World