Toyota’s bumpy 2010 year has not ended. The sticky accelerator problems have ended, but a new lawsuit accuses the automaker of secretly buying back problem cars and not reporting the problem to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. A class action lawsuit filed earlier this week. The lawsuit claims that technicians were able to replicate the issue that caused uncontrolled acceleration.
The Japanese automaker was forced to recall 8 million calls worldwide this summer when the problems with uncontrolled acceleration received world wide attention. Toyota denies that it tried to secretly purchase the problematic cars.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World