The 2012 Toyota Camry comes in a variety of colors and flavors and beginning Labor Day, one more will be available. Named the SE Sport Limited Edition, the value package will be a newly offered equipment group for the four cylinder model. The car will come with numerous up-level features such as navigation and 18 inch wheels but instead of the more expensive and thirstier V6, the 35 mpg 2.5 liter inline four cylinder will be found under the hood.
For a very competitive MSRP of $25,995, the SE Sport Limited Edition will come with an eight way power seat, power sunroof and a 6.1 inch touchscreen media display. Behind that screen will be navigation, audio and Entune media management. The Camry will be offered in three special colors, one of which will only be available for a short time. Production of the Barcelona Red and Attitude Black began August 6 but starting September 12, Pearl White will be offered for just three months.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World