Viral video guru Ken Block is at it again with this new flick. In promotion for the release of DiRT 3 Ken Block put on another display of ‘Gymkhana’ ing.
The miniature set of the Battersea Power Station is filmed through a tilt-shift lens and captures surreal detail. Everything from exploding card board boxes to gravel being kicked up by tires. A miniature Ken Block pilots his mini RC Ford Fiesta like there is no tomorrow. Enjoy!
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World