Volkswagen of America, Inc. today announced a voluntary safety recall of 71,043 2011 model year Jettas in order to reconfigure a wiring layout associated with the anti-theft alarm system and horn. No injuries or accidents have been reported as a result of this condition.
The recall affects sixth generation Jetta sedan vehicles built between March of 2010 and March of 2011.
Affected owners will be notified via first class mail regarding the corrective measures and anticipated repair timeline.
Customers with questions or concerns should contact Volkswagen Customer Care at 1-800-822-8987.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World