Wall to Wall: The Fusion Collective
Milk Studios, a hub for creativity, and Ford Fusion, a brand-new car, have teamed up to create Wall to Wall: The Fusion Collective — a unique gallery experience featuring multi-media art pieces, DJs and musical performances inspired by the idea of fusion. Curated on an interactive, digital gallery (www.fusionist.com) and brought to life by Milk in NY and LA, the immersive project is a progressive take on a traditional art show — innovatively blending design, culture and technology.
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World