We love exotic machines, and nothing get our pulse pumping faster than actually seeing them be driven. This year Ferrari UK decided it wanted to set a world record, so gathered as many Prancing Horses as it could find and set off to break a world record. To break record Ferrari would need to assemble at least 491 cars and drive them for at least 2-miles around the Silverstone Circuit.
The spectacle you see below represents $162-million, 5,000-liters of displacement and nearly 500,000 horsepower all split between 962 Italians. We recommend viewing the footage in HD.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World