So the other day we told you that Ford had stepped up to be the headlining sponsor of Formula Drift. To celebrate the occasion, they let their star driver have free rein across the grounds of the Flat Rock assembly plant. It just so happens that this is the plant that all Mustang models are currently built, how convenient.
The video below shows Gittin Jr. tearing around in his Mustang RTR drift car, with plenty of tire smoke and sideways action. This may not be up to snuff if you are a hardcore Gymkhana/Ken Block fan, but we think it is certainly entertaining enough to be 3:24 of your time.
Take some time away from your busy day and imagine the smell of all that burnt rubber. You’re welcome.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World