The Dodge Viper has always been known for its brutal nature and raw driving style. The monster V10 powered sports car will never be mistaken for a subtle machine so it was a solemn day when Mopar waved farewell to the snake. Now that the Chrysler Group has begun its renaissance, the Viper is rumored to make a return for 2012.
There is however (as always), a “but”. A new federal law will mandate all 2013 model year cars to feature some sort of electronic-stability control. With the rumored next-generation Viper to see production in 2012, it will more than likely be labeled as a 2013. This means that for the first time since the start of the 1990s, a Dodge Viper will have stability control. The real question is: will this turn the once raw and brutal pure driving machine into a computer on wheels? We will have to wait and see.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Buying a Used Car tips
- Audi A1or the Mini?
- 55 Buick on Car Restoration TV Show
- 2013 Audi A3
- want to buy Audi R8
- 2013 Audi R8
- Requires the help of locksmith
- Ford's new Mondeo
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World
- New Nissan Versa
- Do you agree that Nissan is a lucky car company?
- Nissan starting problem
- Nissan Juke Midnight Special release
- Which car is most stylish: Mercedes C-class, BMW 3 series, Saab sport sedan,...
- where to buy cheap car gps online?