The Dodge Viper has always been known for its brutal nature and raw driving style. The monster V10 powered sports car will never be mistaken for a subtle machine so it was a solemn day when Mopar waved farewell to the snake. Now that the Chrysler Group has begun its renaissance, the Viper is rumored to make a return for 2012.
There is however (as always), a “but”. A new federal law will mandate all 2013 model year cars to feature some sort of electronic-stability control. With the rumored next-generation Viper to see production in 2012, it will more than likely be labeled as a 2013. This means that for the first time since the start of the 1990s, a Dodge Viper will have stability control. The real question is: will this turn the once raw and brutal pure driving machine into a computer on wheels? We will have to wait and see.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World