Ferrari has released a new trailer on its website for an upcoming vehicle. According to Ferrari, this new car will be the “most powerful Ferrari ever.”
The car - possibly to be called the F620 – is expected to be the replacement for the aging (but amazing) Ferrari 599. This new monster will be powered by a V12 that is rumored to push horsepower ratings past the 700 mark. While we don’t have any official pictures of the car, Ferrari has been kind enough to post a quick teaser video of this powerful machine in pre-production camouflage being flogged around the Fiorano test track. Make sure to turn your speakers up, that new V12 wail is an experience in its own right.
Look for a public debut at the upcoming Geneva International Auto Show.
Rest assured, when the official high-resolution photos get posted, we will have them all for you here.
Until then, take a peek at the latest 599, the GTO, in the gallery below.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World