Aston Martin makes some of the most desirable cars the world has seen, but they also make one of the worst abominations in the world with the Toyota iQ-based Cygnet.
Now word comes from Autocar that Aston may be interested in stuffing its glorious V12 engine inside the tiny city car. Word is that the feat can be accomplished with only minor modifications. With recent company trends of cramming big engines into little cars (see Juke R), it only seems reasonable that Aston might want use this to create some positive buzz around the Cygnet.
Our big concern is that with Aston having trouble getting the mighty V12 into the Vantage, how does it expect to fit that engine and people inside the Cygnet? Only time will tell, and we just want to be invited to the reveal so we can experience the stupid speed that would be capable in such an insane machine.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World