0-0 another triumph for Watties one up front strategy?

middenraker

Compton, apart from the 2-0 bit I would more or less agree with you.
Cahs the Greeks were able to pass the ball around with ease tonight whilst Rangers relied too much on direct( ugly) football. I think witha partisan home crowd the Greeks will be too good for the Teddies.
Suzie, rememebr Wednesday is for CL footie. Thursday is the night for the rejects cup. Still the only midweek footie wyou will be playing soon will be a SC Cup replay or SPL games. Hail Hail pal.
Davie the UEFA Cup has been downrated since 2003. Celtic had to qualify through a proper process. Now you have these daft groups where teams only play each other once. The UEFA CUp will continue to be a joke until it revises the joke group stage.

chas c

as u know midden i aint rangers orientated in any way.i have a feeling wee wattie has played it tight and is going to greece with a chance.they will all think im winding you up but i genuinely think they will get a result in greece.what do you honestly think.were panathinakos that good?????

wee suzie

Middern go and shove a shock in it pal. We had loads of chances unlike the greeks. Oh I canny wait till barca hump you 6-0 maybe if yer lucky