1967 ford mustang shelby gt500?

KR3W

i cant find this car anywhere and under $15000 are they rare?, and is there any website where they sell these in illinois

J frum NH

they're a rare car..and very desireable..You may have to look across our great country if you are serious about aquiring such a rare classic..

J frum NH

they're a rare car..and very desireable..You may have to look across our great country if you are serious about aquiring such a rare classic..

S

schizo_delight

idk ive been searching for Ellinor too.. that damn unicorn of a car never comes around

S

schizo_delight

idk ive been searching for Ellinor too.. that damn unicorn of a car never comes around

isaac borja

wats wrong wit chu? these cars r extremelyy rare n famous, u can only get the new gt 500, my dads friend owns a '67 gt 500, n itz going to be mine, anyways ders no gt 500 that cost less den 15000$ that are in gud condition

L

lost_and

Who has a classic russian or american car?
Every driver need different parts for their classic cars. One day I found a website en.avtoclassika.com
This is website change my life. Very long time I could not find simillar magazine. It's happened. I recommend this website to all who are looking for parts for classic cars.
I collect the classic cars
If u have good classic car than write me in PM. I will buy it..

Last edited by a moderator: