1993 geo storm just bought the car and it started but the clutch was gone...

Babyboy

...i put a new clutch in and then? started the car it started frist crack as always but then died i assumed it was because there was little to no fuel in the car as i bought it with the tank on empty so i put 3 gallons in it turned on the fuel pump built presure and tried to start this time it started and died i thought huh thats wierd so then i checked fuel presure its fine checked spark and it not getting any so i checked the coil its ok but im not getting power to it all fuse where checked and fuseable links are good so i guess im asking the car gods out there to either confirm or kill my biggest fear that the ecu is the problem or if there is some thing else to check frist
ok i guess i should have gone in to more detail the cap new the rotor bug new coil new pick up cam with the new assmbly on the disturbuter i should probley also mention the car is turbo and i have the waste gate wired open till i can get it running right so no boost that is not the problem this was all done when i put in the clutch the coil is an msd coil im runing a apex afc II witch is giving me all good readings my laptop i have an eprom mod and the laptop is giving all green lights on the sensors
o and it does not start now so it runs never

Cinda S

if you have a distributor pull the cap and replace the ignition control module,this is usually the reason you get no spark to the plugs. also, make sure the clutch is adjusted properly and if you have to depress the clutch pedal to start the car,make sure the clutch switch is operating properly.if the car starts but then dies as soon as you release the key you could have a bad key switch.