2003 Chevy Trailblazer instrument panel malfunction?

dtravao

I own a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer which I have been having a problem with since 3 months after I bought it. At first my speedometer would stick and flutter. Unfortunatly it didn't happen consistantly enough where the dealer could diagnosis it. At the begining of this year the gas gauge quit working all together, I took it to the dealer and they stated it was a cluster problem. Over $500 to fix. I am aware that there is a extended waranty being offered to Silverado, Tahoe, Avalanche and Suburban owners on their clusters for this exact problem. Chevy states they have not received enough complaints to include Trailblazer- is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on how to best get the word out?

mcbarbeau

My husband has an 04' GMC truck and we recently got a notice of recall on the instrument panel having issues. I would suggest calling your local Chevy/GMC dealer and inquiring to see if your Trailblazer is involved in the recall. They may have recently changed their stance on it and will fix your problem. Good luck.