2010 Jaguar XJ teaser photo

4wheelsonline

"The Jaguar XJ, which is set to be revealed this summer in London, on July 9th. According to Mr. O’Driscoll, the new XJ will feature the next generation of Jaguar’s aerospace-inspired aluminium body architecture, together with a range of new ultra-efficient Gen III petrol and diesel powerplants, including the 510 hp supercharged V8 engine. Also, the new XK will be available in standard or long wheelbase. More details will be unveiled closer to debut, but Jaguar promises the new XJ will feature the “highest standards of personal luxury and specification."

joesharp

Rookie
"The Jaguar XJ, which is set to be revealed this summer in London, on July 9th. According to Mr. O’Driscoll, the new XJ will feature the next generation of Jaguar’s aerospace-inspired aluminium body architecture, together with a range of new ultra-efficient Gen III petrol and diesel powerplants, including the 510 hp supercharged V8 engine. Also, the new XK will be available in standard or long wheelbase. More details will be unveiled closer to debut, but Jaguar promises the new XJ will feature the “highest standards of personal luxury and specification."
Thats a really great photo. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

My uncle also purchase Jaguar car. I see that car and i think it is best luxurious car in all car model. It's interior design is best and it is look like a professional car.