99 Daewoo Lanos Starter Location?

Phillip S

Does anyone know where the starter is located on a 99 Lanos? Website with pics would be awesome or really any help would be appreciated...

Follow the positive lead from the battery.Goes right to it.
Gary I know you must mean well but if you have not tried to trace the positive cable on a Daewoo to the starter I don't know if you should sugest such a DUH idea.Its not a 1970 Chevy C-10 pick up you can climb in the engine compartment and see everything. I am still looking for mine on a 2001 Lanos which brings me here and if anyone call tell me where to find it short of pulling the engine I would appreciate it.

Gary I know you must mean well but if you have not tried to trace the positive cable on a Daewoo to the starter I don't know if you should sugest such a DUH idea.Its not a 1970 Chevy C-10 pick up you can climb in the engine compartment and see everything. I am still looking for mine on a 2001 Lanos which brings me here and if anyone call tell me where to find it short of pulling the engine I would appreciate it.
Found it! It is under the intake manifold on the firewall side of the engine.I have been told to go from underneath but that way looks blocked. I will post more as I start removing stuff tomorrow.