Anyone fit a car seat in a new 2006 VW Beetle? Car seats for small cars?

Jenny B

I'm expecting in June and wondering if a car seat will fit inside my VW Beetle. There's no way I can just go out and buy a new car and of coarse this is a must so does anyone know of a good car seat that fits in small cars? Thanks

Stacey H

Rookie
We bought our carseat for the same reason, it is a Turn-a-Tot. They are a bit more expensive because they have a leaver at the bottom that you pull and then you can turn the seat towards you to get the baby out.Very convenient! And we were even more grateful for it after our son was born because i had a caesarean, and it was so much easier to get him out of the car than if he was facing the back window.

Stacey H

Rookie
We bought our carseat for the same reason, it is a Turn-a-Tot. They are a bit more expensive because they have a leaver at the bottom that you pull and then you can turn the seat towards you to get the baby out.Very convenient! And we were even more grateful for it after our son was born because i had a caesarean, and it was so much easier to get him out of the car than if he was facing the back window.