Are Atv's good for plowing snow?

BillyBob

sgiggles :

I have a suzuki vinson 500 4x4 and I can plow some serious snow. I would suggest a four wheeler to plow any driveway, sidewalk etc. I simply put mine in 4 wheel drive, lower the blade and SHAZAM, I'm ripping thru snow and ice.

If you are planning on buying a new fourwheeler, try to negotiate one with snowplow installed. If not, you will be looking at $700.00 for the winch, pushtubes, plow etc.

Now, you can buy a cheaper fourwheeler that is a 2 wheel drive...I've had them myself ! I DO NOT LIKE A 2 WHEEL DRIVE 4 WHEELER, especially after owning a 4 wheel drive. I have had to use my 4 wheel drive on multiple occasions and it's never left me in a bind. These ATV's are being built to last these day's. I have a buddy who has over 8000 miles on his and it's just 2 years old.

Not only is a fourwheeler good at pushing snow in the winter, it is " dandy " at pushing other things like gravel, brush, etc. I have got some real good use out of mine and I believe you would enjoy having a playtoy around the house, they are so handy !

maxjlone

The most amazing thing about ATV snow plows is that not only do they make shoveling much easier; it is also great fun for the whole family and can be used to dig and move modest weights of debris. The ATV snow plow does not have to be kept in storage until winter time. Instead, during other times, you can use it to give your family members a ride once in a while or you can use it to move large amounts of debris.