are mini coopers good cars?

Seraan78

I just talked to a guy who now works as a mini technician and says there are a lot of problems with them. But If you really like it, heck with it, buy it and if you can afford, buy extended warranty! People always say, stay away from european cars and buy japanese, but I know people who never had problems with they european cars.. Also depends, how long you want to keep it?

snowman

yep its great, amazingly fast, good handling,and alot more. i think the cooper s is best . i am about to get one next week

aaa666000

Banned
Automotive related equipment
Manufacturing Equipment,Logistic, Materials,Maintenance Equipment, Test Instrument, repair tools usally plays an important role in auto industry, it ensures quality of the products, some key parts in the car like engine assy must be checkout many times with Test Instrument before launching in the market.

ColinJeff

Rookie
They come with BMW quality of engineering. Road-holding and stability are great. They hold their value well on the secondhand market.

criber

Rookie
They are. I believe they are the pioneer in creating fwd cars w/c are now being used by other car makers.