Car Audio Help

darsh39

Rookie
Re: Car Audio Electronics

Sony Xplod is best for car electronics.. it's sound is expensive and shocked u...

richbaker

Rookie
Re: Car Audio Electronics

Blaupunkt can be considered the first manufacturer of a GPS (Global Positioning System) based in-car navigation system (the Berlin RC303), which has become one of the company's best selling products. Despite its strong market position, Blaupunkt has throughout its history rarely managed to make a profit, its losses being borne by its parent company, Robert Bosch.

Blaupunkt was involved in the development of the Autofahrer-Rundfunk-Informationssystem (ARI) traffic-information system for car radios and provided this feature on their German-market car radios from the late 1970s. The company attempted to have ARI used in the USA but had only a few radio stations per major city involved

Hi,
I am planning to re-do my new car's audio system. Currently it sucks! It has two speakers and a tape player. I want to put in a good sound system with about four speakers and a car audio mp3 player with a thing to play off ipods and so forth. What should I get, i am thinking around the 75-100w ? and I am particularly interested in what kind of car audio I should get JVC? Kenwood? A specific model would be good! any suggestions much appreciated.

It is absolutely correct that the Sony Xplod is the best speakers for the audio systems of your cars. The sound technology of this system is so much admirable and also not only useful for every types of cars, but also for various automobiles.