Car Sound System Setup

-Ice-

My friend and I are planning to buy this car stereo and would like to install it on his new car. :)

Which car speakers here do you guys think would fit better on this setup? We also want to buy some sub-woofers to boost up the sound.

Thanks!

jacobs

Rookie
Car audio components are being improved each passing day to upgrade sound systems. If one does not opt for these improved components, then one might just be living in the past. These improved components add greater functionality to your car audio system.

Davin

Rookie
Car audio components are being improved each passing day to upgrade sound systems. If one does not opt for these improved components, then one might just be living in the past. These improved components add greater functionality to your car audio system.
Hello guys....!
Thank you for you generosity! At this forum, you share us so important message.I like this kind of post which tell us much important massage.thank you again.

boparaket

Rookie
I am fond of hearing FM radio. thank u for this site where i get good information for buying a new and nice audio system for my car.

I have Sony panel in my car, the sounds are good but i wanna set up a woofer so as to get better sound effects. Will the woofer of other brand suite the Sony sounds?