cat breathes funny?

paula c

My Cat Acts Like It Is Always Hungry Follows Me Around If She Knows I Have Food And After She Eats Her Tummy Makes Really Loud Sounds And A Few Times She Has Thrown Up I Have Only Had Her For A Couple Of Weeks I Think She Is 3 Months Old

hbofoates

Rookie
Cats are just weird in general. That might just be some weird habit the cat has. I've seen cats do weirder things then throw up a few times. Maybe just get a dog instead.

GerriDudzinski

hmmhmm. It looks like she needs free time. I would love to have a cat like that. Mine cat is always out hunting and looking for food. When I want to play with her, she is silent and rude. Only my husband is her friend. I have a litter of 5 little kittens and they are cute and I love to spent time with them. And most important, they aren't bad like their mother lol.

Self-Powered

How sweet.
Cats follow and are better pets than anyone. I love cats they behave so dearly and funny. But keep the food intervals. Vomits and bloating is not good. 3 months old cat is very small. Take to the vet once and the vet will guide u a lot