Climate control issue

Corndog

Rookie
My 2005 Highlander seems to have an issue with the Climate Control. . Temperature settings jumping, cannot control desired temperature. My mechanic recommended me to go to the dealer for the replacement. But I don’t think it is a good idea. it is the easiest but most expensive way. Any ideas about fix! Maybe anybody recommends me a right service?

Corndog

Rookie
My cousin showed me the link on ebay. The service is MODULE REPAIR PRO Van Nuys CA
YOU WILL SEND US YOUR CLIMATE CONTROL FOR THE REPAIRS”
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 Toyota Highlander A/C Heater Climate Control REPAIR KIT
I have never used this kind of service. What do you think?

Corndog

Rookie
They say that they repair the EATC by repairing weak points and replacing parts with updated components. I have never known about such services. But anybody knows? Still waiting for your opinions

criber

Rookie
Well there is no short cut, but to replace the thing. I agree it will be cheaper to get a part via ebay or other online shop.

Corndog

Rookie
Do you have any experience?

I browsed yelp ant found some information about this service. They are top rated. I'll make an appointment perhaps

Corndog

Rookie
I came there (The Module Repair Pro in Van Nuys CA) yesterday. The diagnostic and repair took only an hour. I paid the promised price. The service was great and professional.
The warranty is a plus of this service. I Good job!. I would recommend this shop to anyone with similar needs.