Daewoo Leganza Sedan?

Haven

Heres the rundown, 8 yr old Daewoo Leganza Sedan bought from Morrie's Daewoo here in Brooklyn Park MN"if you know it". It was Creampuff perfect. Have had it 2 yrs with the nessacary up keep. 2 weeks ago starts leaking coolent, not streaming flow, but steady enough to leave puddle if parked for more then 2 hrs. Going to take it in to the garage, but they are closed for the night. Help to figure out what it is. Its the only car we have access to for the whole family til its fixed. Any assistance is appreciated, just dont tell me to get it in we know that already. And will ASAP, just really weary of mechanics after our last fiasco with Goodyear and FIRESTONE screwing us over.

Thanks all, really thanks
We would get it to my nephew whos cert.trained to work on Daewoos but hes in Spooner WI and we dont want to take the chance of breaking down between here and there with no way back home.
Col- hun we would do that but we dont know if the leaks on the Rad or the hose has a leak in it. But good suggestion, hes gonna try scooting under the car to look as we actually have some of that..thanx

jmb162000

Rookie
My only concern is that the company went under not long ago, even though GM may have acquired that company, parts are near impossible to acquire. Best bet is to have a radiator repair shop take care of it for you. Even where I work (not allowed to post the auto parts store I am employed with) I cannot get ANY parts for a Daewoo- not even floor mats! Check your water pump, all your hoses, etc.... and I wish you luck.