Do I need to put fuel stabilizer into a fuel injected (BMW) motorcycle when topic posted in BMW Motorcycles Forum

Discussion in 'BMW Motorcycles' started by microjensen, Feb 1, 2008.

1. microjensen

microjensen New Member

storing it for the winter? I know from bad experiences that carbureted bikes MUST have fuel stabilizer added to keep varnish from building up inside the carburetor. Costs about $350 to have the shop remove, clean and replace carbs. Not to mention lost riding time in the spring while the bike is in the shop.

2. aaa666000

aaa666000 Banned

At present, I am working in an auto parts company. So I am eager to learn something about auto steering system, especially the names and definition of it. I will be appreciated if you can help me.
    Auto steering system is very important parts in vehilce and without that, it can't steer. Car steering system consists of the following parts: steering wheel, steering rack, steering pinion,Please login to see links and more information.,Please login to see links and more information.,Please login to see links and more information. , steering knuckle, steering gear, etc.