Do the Jaguars have a chance to beat the Patriots in the playoffs? topic posted in Jaguar Forum

Discussion in 'Jaguar' started by Tommy G. Schalk, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Tommy G. Schalk

Tommy G. Schalk New Member

The Jags are probably going to be the first wildcard team so they will face the #4 seeded Steelers at Pittsburgh in the wildcard round. If they continue to play like the have been playing lately they will have a good chance to continue to the divisional playoffs at New England...
    I think the winner of that game will definitely go to the Superbowl but I'm not really convinced New England is going to win here

2. Dan M

Dan M Rookie

No if they happen to face the Patriots in the play-offs they will be going to The Razor , Where the Patriots play there best football at home in the elements . Jaguars have been pretenders for years when they win their division then i may say they are ready for the big boys . If they win in the first round they most likely will face Indy in the second .
    In the 1st round they could be heading to San Diego and hot as they are playing right now they can't be looking past that game hoping to get a shot at the Pats