Does, anyone know what my top speed would be on a restrict Triumph TT...

TOMMY

Rookie
...600, (to 33bhp)? I have bought a Triumph tt 600 after owning a hond cb 500 and having that restricted iv get about 7 months left of riding with a restrictor and I’m interested in the maximum speed the bike will be able to reach. I don’t have a death wish or some fix on speed, but I’m concerned as to whether or not it will kill the bike in situations like motorway riding or overtaking slower moving vehicles.

Nick M

Rookie
Not an expert mate but a 33bhp aprilia rs125 or cagiva mito 125 will just make 100mph. Factor in the aditional weight and air resistance of the larger bike and the speed will probably be less, however the additional torque offered by the larger dissplacement engine should help to cancel out the above negatives (to a degree). I would be surprised if you could top 85mph....but that is a vague guess.

Nick M

Rookie
Not an expert mate but a 33bhp aprilia rs125 or cagiva mito 125 will just make 100mph. Factor in the aditional weight and air resistance of the larger bike and the speed will probably be less, however the additional torque offered by the larger dissplacement engine should help to cancel out the above negatives (to a degree). I would be surprised if you could top 85mph....but that is a vague guess.