electric cars

V

van_pire

Electric cars have been and still are a big theme in the news lately. I really like the idea of saving fuel and reducing emissions without giving up performance. And I think it's great that it finally expands to commercial vehicles.

A good example for that is the new Mercedes-Benz Vito E-Cell. Have you already heard about it?

The Electric cars are future cars and hope this will be more amazing car in future. Every car has to be maintained and maintenance plays an important role. The car insurance is also one of the basic and main criteria where you need to pay premiums regularly. The schemes or policies of car insurance are suitable to insure and its benefits are really very helpful. Insurance for single day or day insurance is a great idea where you can save money and also you can lend or borrow car. Such schemes are suitable to every car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Micheal73

Banned
Electric cars is future of automotive industries. But today's some of few disadvantage having in electric car like the batteries will need to be recharged. This will require advanced planning because you'll have to allow adequate time for the batteries to be fully charged. I hope, in future many automotive industries find out solution on batteries problem.

Cars for sale | Trucks for sale

davidhill

Rookie
I am a big fan of Electric Cars!!
Hybrids help the environment by using less fuel.
Since an electric car runs off a battery charged from electricity rather than fuel from an internal combustion engine, it produces far less pollution than a conventional car as electric plants can more efficiently produce energy than internal combustion engines.
I would like to stay upgrade with this technology. So,Keep Posting!! :)

I would like to see a combination of hybrid car and electric car as on a given day battery of our car gets discharged we can have an option to run car on gas and as of now frankly speakin i can't at all depend on battery if they discharges again have to tow the vehicle and pay extra for that ..

having hybrid gives u the power and that reliability to drive long ...

hbofoates

Rookie
I love this idea as well - but is anyone else skeptical of it? I'm not sure I would invest in this kind of car just yet. I feel like it is buying the first version of anything that Apple produces. I want to see more reviews first, and understand it a little better. Anyone else?

In future there will be no other option will be left other then the electric cars, natural fuel resources are at there last stage, and will should look at the other options as fuel for vehicles, and electric cars will be good, and i am also thinking about the solar cars.

AutoXpert

Administrator
agreed! We will be reviewing the 2011 Nissan LEAF next week or so and will let you know what we think about it.

Even electricity is limited stock and you do not think this kind of vehicles would be more rare? We need to find renewable energy sources and environmentally friendly.

V

van_pire

if your're interested in some videos about future scenarios, have a look here at the blog: myvan.com

JoanD

Rookie
I suppose that electric cars are cars of the future. In 5-10 years everyone will use it. I would like to have electric car!