FERRARI DATE!! (porsche 911="player")...AGREE????

ADRIAN M

i just read an article on yahoos home page where it talks about what kind of driver is behind the wheel... (ex. Jaguar= single chick, Porsche 911= PLAYER, Audi Rs4 = chill dude) i think this is not true for everyone, but i someone can make an assumption bout it. GIRLS/GUYS is this true?? how do you feel about it, im always a little more shy when a girl is driving a lexus...??? what i got from this is dont date the dude driving the porsche cause his a "player" BTW im 19, i drive a 2004 Acura TL, whats my car say about me???

Drake

Rookie
Actually what you drive is like your appearance and how you drive is like your personality.

Acura- usually accurate.

I dont know, i dont know a lot about acura.

Lexus to me sounds like a confident chick the kind of move out my way im taking care of business.

Toyota is kind of like doing what the rest of the pack does just so you dont stand out your like everyone else

chevy ssr anyone who drive this no made anymore automobile wants to be noticed and stand out

same goes for anyone with a mustang that has a stripe design their car just screams hey look at me!

Drake

Rookie
Actually what you drive is like your appearance and how you drive is like your personality.

Acura- usually accurate.

Lexus to me sounds like a confident chick the kind of move out my way im taking care of business.

Toyota is kind of like doing what the rest of the pack does just so you dont stand out your like everyone else

chevy ssr anyone who drive this no made anymore automobile wants to be noticed and stand out

same goes for anyone with a mustang that has a stripe design their car just screams hey look at me!

Drake

Rookie

Acura- usually accurate.

Davy

Believe it or not a car doesn't really say much about a person, at all. The most you can assume or read someone is from their voice tonality, how they carry themselves, their body language and their confidence and viewpoints.

I drive a Sunfire with a hitch and I go out with lots of girls (but I'm not a player, I don't look to get laid. Just have casual open relationships.)