Ferrari driving experience tomorrow but lost license photocard!?

F

forrest_gump

Hi! As the title says, my gf booked me a ferrari driving experience at Thruxton tomorrow (29/11) but I lost my wallet sometime in the last 2 days which contains my license photocard!

Is there any way i can prove my identity to them? (I still have the paper counterpart). Someone told me that I could contact the DVLa and they may be able to send a fax copy of my photocard but not sure about this...help!

M

Miss X*mas

ooooo thats unlucky. not sure which way that will swing.

Heidi W

Take paper counterpart and passport, they will be fine with that, my hubby did the same thing on his ferrari day, must be the excitement. Enjoy your day - he loved it!

Anyone Know?

I rent cars often...and I'm the other way around...I usually don't have the paper counterpart....

But they call through to the DVLA, and pass the phone, you id yourself verbally, and they she gives your licence catagory / status / offence history to the business.

It might not be the same situation, but there is a dvla number that can help, it seems.

Oh, and as an ex-supercar owner, be careful of any Ferrari that is pre-360 Modena - they didn't have traction control, and are quite easy to snap-oversteer on you without warning.

If you have a 360, or better, then you are a lucky son of a ....... and have a dam good day!