Ferrari driving experience???

mamu

I want to buy my husband a ferrari driving experience,but dont know which on.I have seen them in boots,woolworths and argos ,but dont know which one would be the best.
Does anybody have experience with any of them,or which one would you recommend?

Frank P

If he is a Ferrari fanatic good idea but if he is a petrol head he will like the super car experience a lot more as he gets to drive 6 great cars with totally different experiences.

I went with a company called Tangerine to Mallory Park some time ago but can not find them on the net for you at this time sorry, but I have given you a link as a possible but I can not comment on the company just some research for you to consider

http://www.driversdreamdays.co.uk/?OVRAW=tangerine%20supercar%20experience&OVKEY=super%20car%20experience&OVMTC=advanced&OVADID=1164931531&OVKWID=9979899531

He will have a great day I am sure good luck with the search.

Jayme L

Rookie
theres a better way to have to Ferrari experience all the time...now days you can get an old one...my dad bought a 1979 Ferrari 308 GT4 as a weekend car for 20 Grand which isn't bad. Sure is not like a F430 Scuderia but is still a Ferrari it still has the same passion and the flamboyance. And when a car like a Ferrari age it doesn't become a old car it becomes a vintage, a collectable :)

tyson

Rookie
i brought my husband one from silverstone circuit website. I would recommend them if you live near silverstone or don't mind travelling there.