Help Please??

ajaybali

Rookie
Hi Folks this is my first post on this site and hope that someone might be able to help? I have a 1994 T4 Transporter, 2.0inj petrol. I have just replaced my timing belt, and carried out oil and filter change. The vehicle would not start IE ITS TURNING OVER BUT NOT FIRING (lol) I have no wiper/washers, no heater blower, and god knowes what else i dont have I have checked all the fuses in the fuse box and they are all OK checked with meter, I wonder if anyone can provide a photo with relay printout i.e ( what the relevant relays are for?) Hope for a speedy reply, as the weather is good (for now) and the camper is off the road.

joesharp

Rookie
Hi Folks this is my first post on this site and hope that someone might be able to help? I have a 1994 T4 Transporter, 2.0inj petrol. I have just replaced my timing belt, and carried out oil and filter change. The vehicle would not start IE ITS TURNING OVER BUT NOT FIRING (lol) I have no wiper/washers, no heater blower, and god knowes what else i dont have I have checked all the fuses in the fuse box and they are all OK checked with meter, I wonder if anyone can provide a photo with relay printout i.e ( what the relevant relays are for?) Hope for a speedy reply, as the weather is good (for now) and the camper is off the road.
did you ever get this fixed? did you think about taking it to the local VW dealership? best of luck.