How many times the car needs inspection???

People use their cars daily and should be attentive in detecting even the slightest sign of automotive problems. It is the responsibility of every car owner to have even basic knowledge in automobile inspection and repair. The owner himself does not necessarily have to do the inspection or repair. A mechanic should be able to do all these things for the car owner. The mechanic will also be very helpful when buying a car or second-hand vehicles when the owner does not know how to check used car.

Can anyone have an idea on how many times the car need inspection?

Thanks,

ydb419

Rookie
I think cars need to be cleaned every weekend and its all up to you whenever you have the time you can clean your car.

LOTUSKING

Rookie
If you drive the vehicle daily, you will probably be more sensitive to changes in behavior. Everytime you fill up the car with gas, you sould check the engine oil level. It would be a bad idea while you have the hood up to glance at the power steering, brake, and coolant fluid levels.

Karboodle

Rookie
It depends on where the car is registered. In some states the car needs to be inspected by a professional every year. In others, it is every other year.

ChaseMark

Rookie
I'm pretty bad with these inspections. I never seem to notice any changes in my car's behavior till a friend sits in my car and points it out.

According to me a car should be inspected everyday but a thorough inspection should be done every weekends. It should be cleaned every 2 to 3 day and oil levels checked every month.

How many times the car needs inspection ?

Actually it depends on your working and usages that how do you use this which means that the roughly you use then more need of inspection.So friends keep this in your mind.If i talk about my self then at least twice in a year i have to get the inspection of my car.

lindadale

Rookie
I totally agree that we must have basic knowledge about the vehicle which we are using.I have my own truck and its need inspection atlest once in a month.