I am trying to find out where to buy the blue lights that comes on lexus cars?

duce

Rookie
These are called HID Xenon lights, it's actually an entire kit and the good ones can be very expensive, you can also get them on eBay but be wary of those they usually give problems early on in use

blackjanuary

go to any major autoparts store like pep boys or autozone, they sell the lights for any car. they are just the bulbs and they are easy to replace...just don't touch them with your hands because the oils on your hands are bad for them

LOL! You cannot just put some cheap pepboys bulbs and make it look like that. The aftermarket HID kits could be cheap and could be expensive. You get what you pay for. Honestly, it's best to retrofit a German hid kit something like Audi or BMW for the best results. I highly reccomend them, they're definitly the best out there, better then anything aftermarket. Make sure you get the whole kit... ballast, bulbs, and wiring. Just to give an idea how much the real thing costs... a HID bulb for bmw is roughly $150 per bulb.

LOL! You cannot just put some cheap pepboys bulbs and make it look like that. The aftermarket HID kits could be cheap and could be expensive. You get what you pay for. Honestly, it's best to retrofit a German hid kit something like Audi or BMW for the best results. I highly reccomend them, they're definitly the best out there, better then anything aftermarket. Make sure you get the whole kit... ballast, bulbs, and wiring. Just to give an idea how much the real thing costs... a HID bulb for bmw is roughly $150 per bulb.