I bought a used Jetter Car 2004 model(VW) there is code number showing on the dash

emma o

board & it does not start Since two weeks the car refused to start and some people are saying that the key has expired and we could not find solution to this promlem. We have gone to Vos Wagen (VW)outlet/the dealers and they said the car is American spec and cannot decode it. Please, advise me on what to do.

luomoprincipale

You uneducated buff.... any and all hybridized vehicles are a danger to our environment, since the visible is no longer an option in determining scientific resaerch, i sugest that you find solice in the conventional vehicles that will not promote corptorate instability.

kegwa

Re: I bought a used Jetter Car 2004 model(VW) there is code number showing on the das

You uneducated buff.... any and all hybridized vehicles are a danger to our environment, since the visible is no longer an option in determining scientific resaerch, i sugest that you find solice in the conventional vehicles that will not promote corptorate instability.

So far this the best thing to do. You don't have anymore other option aside from finding solice conventional that will not promote corporate instability.