I have 2001 volkswagen jetta GLS with 70000miles. Trying to sell, but I... topic posted in Volkswagen Forum

Discussion in 'Volkswagen' started by sweetgirl, Dec 4, 2007.

1. sweetgirl

sweetgirl New Member

...don't know how much I can ask for it. I don't know how much I can ask for it. Has minor problem. Wheel steering needs to be replaced and minor dents exterior. Is there anybody who can let me know how much you sold the same type of car? I am so naive on this... : )

2. DTNehring

DTNehring New Member

I personally think edmunds.com has the best numbers. They will give you a nice break down of how much a dealer would trade it for verse selling it yourself.

I would try between $3,500 - $4,500.

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2001/volkswagen/jetta/100001938/options.html?tmvaction=vdpresult

3. HOLLY W

HOLLY W Rookie

Go to www.kbb.com and that will give you a rough idea what your vehicle is worth. You determine if it is poor, fair or excellent condition.

4. HOLLY W

HOLLY W Rookie

Go to www.kbb.com and that will give you a rough idea what your vehicle is worth. You determine if it is poor, fair or excellent condition.

5. HOLLY W

HOLLY W Rookie

6. 4wheeler nut

4wheeler nut Rookie

Check out NADA.com this site will tell you what to expect from a trade in to selling it out right.Good Luck.

7. 4wheeler nut

4wheeler nut Rookie

Check out NADA.com this site will tell you what to expect from a trade in to selling it out right.Good Luck.