If your husband is looking at pictures of women in g-strings sprawled on Ferrari's

IronicWoman

on the Internet,? and 6 months ago was looking up singles on the Internet, and when you confront him says I was just looking, and really has no interest in you, what are you supposed to think?
And when I was pregnant 4 years ago, he NEVER wanted to have sex with me, it was obvious my pregnant belly was a HUGE TURNOFF for him.
What does all this mean?
We've been married 13 years.

Teegan S

All men look at women it just like women like to look at men its just a natural thing,as long as it just looking. For the single dating on the Internet maybe there is something lacking in your relationship you need to sit down with him and talk about it. I am not to sure about the pregnant bit because seeing my wife pregnant turned me on, some men don't see it like that.

Justin M

you need to spice things up. he might be interested in a 3some or swinging he just don't know how to tell ya.

RdJa

Has your intimacy been ok right now and other than when you were pregnant? I know when I was pregnant my husband got a little weird towards the end when my belly was in the way...but if he is just looking at some pictures, I wouldn't be too concerened about that. But if your intimacy is lacing, then talk to him and tell him you are interested in making him happy. Maybe you guys could discuss how to spice things up for the both of you.

steffy

It means he is no longer attracted to you and feels the need to look on the internet for something else.