Is Lexus Ls400 good for the first car ????

skimboarder2

Ok im 17 years old and my mom found this Lexus Ls400 and it was made in 1990. Umm car has 85,000 miles, all tinted, leather and more stuff. The person is asking $4,799 for it should i get it ? How much does it cost to fix it ? does it break a lot, please give me some details.

Her is the picture of that car
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5457/133662tc3.jpg

mikewpu04

Any Lexus will cost a fortune to fix, even ones from 1990. And, you may have trouble finding parts for a car that old. Even though its a Lexus, I think almost $5,000 is a lot to ask for an 18-year old car. I'd stay away.

Ryan S

no cuz its your first time driving and u need a little experience so u dont crash or anything like 1 year

Big Carp

Rookie
that car is extremely well built and reliable but its 18 years old. there's ALOT of maintanance that will need to be done on it.... just because of age not because of the company's fault.... and yes Lexus costs ALOT to repair. take it from me man, I wouldn't lie to you.

Adam s

honestly man lexus's are dependable cars, but since your so young, and because gas in so high I would go for something like a tercel, civic, or somthing like that....I know Iknow not cool cars but they are super dependable...and if you want something cool and sporty acura's are cool too.....but a lexus is gonna cost a lot to maintain...

Adam s

honestly man lexus's are dependable cars, but since your so young, and because gas in so high I would go for something like a tercel, civic, or somthing like that....I know Iknow not cool cars but they are super dependable...and if you want something cool and sporty acura's are cool too.....but a lexus is gonna cost a lot to maintain...

peter c

Rookie
The Lexus is a really nice and reliable car. It is kind of old though and you should find out whether its had any accidents. If it does break, it gets expensive. As a 17 year old myself, the Lexus is nice, but I would rather look for an ES300 for sportier driving, but that's up to you. Overall, it is reliable.

D£ee

Nice, but it may cost you a lot to fix if there's anything wrong with it. 85K miles... so you know you're probably gonna have to fix some stuff up eventually.