Is the Lexus LS430 the best automobile under $25,000?

Marky Mark

I am planning on spending no more than 25000 on a car, new or used and I've heard the Lexus LS430 is hands down, the best car made. Any suggestions or recommendation?

chris2EM

Rookie
I would say it's one of the best used luxury cars you can get. Much more reliable than some of the European and American cars. If you didn't want new, the Lexus LS would be the only luxury car to get used.

Hakem

The Mazda 6 and Mazdaspeed 6 stand as symbols of what a midrange sedan should be, compromising nothing and surpassing expectations on almost every level-for under 25,000.

CarMan

Rookie
It's good car but you should also look at it's cousins, the Toyotas. Also look at Acura and it's cousins, the Hondas.

eclipse95

Well of course lexus is a good brand. But you could look towards a domestic car such as the dodge neon srt4 or the all new dodge calliber srt4. The calliber has a turbo charged I4 producing 285hp so you would get the same amount of power for a better gas mileage. This said...its your call Good luck

eclipse95

Well of course lexus is a good brand. But you could look towards a domestic car such as the dodge neon srt4 or the all new dodge calliber srt4. The calliber has a turbo charged I4 producing 285hp so you would get the same amount of power for a better gas mileage. This said...its your call Good luck