lexus rx330 as first?

Jamie P

i want to get my son a lexus rx350 as a first car. its white with grey interior. is it to girly? what are some other luxury cars in the lower 20's. they can be used also. as long as its not a 2 door or a honda!

You're buying your kid his first car? Isn't HE supposed to work part time and buy his own car? Seriously, kids don't treat cars very well, so it would be better to let him wreck something he bought himself. Maybe get him a nice car when he graduates college. ANY Lexus is definately not a starter car for a kid. Think more in the $500-$1000 range for a first car. Trust me you'll be glad you did....especially if he buys it himself. Gives you a sense of pride. I worked through 95-99 when I was in middle and high school so I could buy a car to fix up. If I could save $5500 working hard for only $5.75/hr back then, so can he....unless he's lazy. ;-P

You're buying your kid his first car? Isn't HE supposed to work part time and buy his own car? Seriously, kids don't treat cars very well, so it would be better to let him wreck something he bought himself. Maybe get him a nice car when he graduates college. ANY Lexus is definately not a starter car for a kid. Think more in the $500-$1000 range for a first car. Trust me you'll be glad you did....especially if he buys it himself. Gives you a sense of pride. I worked through 95-99 when I was in middle and high school so I could buy a car to fix up. If I could save $5500 working hard for only $5.75/hr back then, so can he....unless he's lazy. ;-P

an rx350? for your son? i hope its for your 40 year old son. just get him a nissan xterra, or a nissan altima, or a scion. a civic Si is more up his alley too. there are lot's of good cars around 20K that are good beginner vehicles, heck even look at used lexus IS sedans. they are darn cool. just not an rx350.