Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence ?

• Thread starter boy_out_of_hell
  • Start date
B

boy_out_of_hell

I am supposed to have a speech about the topic "Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence", but I have absolutely no idea where to start from.

Can anybody give me hint or something?
(Any idea would be appreciated).

John G

Rookie
Love is a triumph of imagination over intelligence because your intellect knows how crazy, and foolish love can be. Love, or at least what most people call love is a fleeting notion, a euphoric moment of emotion which never lasts. But, that is not true love. For true love you need God, but that's a whole story on it's own.

John G

Rookie
Love is a triumph of imagination over intelligence because your intellect knows how crazy, and foolish love can be. Love, or at least what most people call love is a fleeting notion, a euphoric moment of emotion which never lasts. But, that is not true love. For true love you need God, but that's a whole story on it's own.

John G

Rookie