Mercury, Formaldyhyde - deadly substances, but okay to inject into children?

lysistrata411

When my husband was a child they used formaldehyde on his skin for a medical reason, but not into his blood stream. Why are these things even included in vaccines? The more I read the more afraid I get. I've had my son's 2 scheduled vaccinations and each time he is sick for days afterwards. Now it's time for his 6 months and I am torn.

roband2000

I am like you...The more I read about the additives in the vaccinations, I can't justify taking the risk with my 7 mo old son. I haven't had his 6 mo well-baby visit because of this. I definitely have decided that he will not get the MMR. I received all of my vaccinations as a child and contracted both Measles and Mumps. Plus, I've read that there hasn't been any studies that suggest the vaccinations (newer ones) even prevent these illnesses. My physician tried to persuade me to accept the vaccinations, stating that "with travel increased throughout the world, we don't know what illnesses may be reborn." I don't know....but I don't want my child with autism or some other irreversible condition that affects his life in a negative manner.