my 1990 eagle talon has an ignition prob?

sickfatass666

at least i think. i bought this car a while back an i have replaced the head, alternator, exhaust, all the belts and re- timed the motor. so this is what happens. i start the car and it runs flawlessly for about 3 minutes then it just dies. and i cant start it for a while. this process is repeating. my assumption is the ignition. ive tried replacing the coil pack but that didnt work. im about to replace the ignition control module and if that doesnt work im blaming computer. any one have any suggestions to what the problem is?
1990 Eagle Talon ESi- non- turbo- automatic.

kegwa

at least i think. i bought this car a while back an i have replaced the head, alternator, exhaust, all the belts and re- timed the motor. so this is what happens. i start the car and it runs flawlessly for about 3 minutes then it just dies. and i cant start it for a while. this process is repeating. my assumption is the ignition. ive tried replacing the coil pack but that didnt work. im about to replace the ignition control module and if that doesnt work im blaming computer. any one have any suggestions to what the problem is?
1990 Eagle Talon ESi- non- turbo- automatic.
same problem here..I hope someone can help us here.