Vehicle Insurance?

I have purchased an ambassador car of 1951 model.It is registered in my name at DTO.Now I want to get it insured.But the insurance companies denied to insure my vehicle. They said that they don't insure such a old car.
Please advise

thompson.ela

You can take help from insurance agent rather than a insurance company because he will give you good advice which company cannot give.

I agreed that you should contact to any of the Insurance agent regarding to your problem, moreover there are different clauses for the old vehicle also they can provide you the facility,.but depends upon human to human, how they provides you the services .
-----------------------------------------------------

you can do some little shopping around online on some auto insurance comparison sites and you will surely get a company that will insure your car.

ortan

Rookie
Vehicle insurance (also known as auto insurance, car insurance, or motor insurance) is insurance purchased for cars, trucks, and other vehicles. Its primary use is to provide protection against losses incurred as a result of traffic accidents and against liability that could be incurred in an accident.

Maxalone

Rookie
Vehicle Insurance coverage is designed to help financially cover potential auto-related damages, loss or injuries. It helps protect you, your passengers, your fellow drivers, pedestrians, other people's property and your vehicle.

nature

Vehicle Insurance is mandatory for every one. If you have car. bike or other vehicle must buy an insurance.

lisaroy1

Rookie
In many states, auto insurance is the law. Even though you think your car might not be worth much, insurance helps protect you and your passengers from costly medical expenses and other damages.
Protection for Your Finances

No matter how old your car is, it's still capable of causing damage or injury if you get into an accident. If someone else is hurt or has their property damaged, you could be on the hook to pay their damages. The good news is, these coverages are relatively inexpensive compared to other ones on your policy:

* Bodily Injury Liability
* Property Damage Liability

Keeping in view that Insurance is mandatory you should perhaps shop around and acquire quotes and compare or else you can get hold of an Insurance agent rather than going to the company.

It depends on the condition of your car, if it is old but is in a good condition, then some insurance companies can give you a policy for it.

lindadale

Rookie
I think vehicle insurance is really the most important factor because today we don't know what will happens with us when we drive.For any vehicle you have to take insurance first.I just purchased truck from AMW and immediately take insurance for that.

I just explore a great company from Anaheim Hills in California. JCruz Insurance. Well I haven't used their service but come to know from my friends that they are good at auto insurance.

Hope it can help you.

Administrator: This is no advertising.

Karanat

Rookie
You can take help from insurance agent rather than a insurance company because he will give you good advice which company cannot give.