Audi A1or the Mini?

ChaseMark

Rookie
Just want to know what people think about the A1....also....how it fares (or doesn't fare) against the Mini..

Cheers!

dirkF

Rookie
The a1 is a pretty great car, if you have actually tried it. You get a lot of value for such a small car, but it is pretty small.

The mini definately is bigger, but does not feature similiar high quality equipment (at least not at the same price, as far as I am informed)

The a1 is definetely worth a try!

The A1 is set to stir things up again, as it comes with one of the most desirable badges on the road, as well as a proven engine line-up that includes the 1.4 TFSI tested here.

dirkF

Rookie
The a1 is really a great car..
The A1 is really nice car for his size. Just try one at the dealer and get a feeling for it yourself. The mini is just way more expensive and doesn't feature that much space, at least it didn't feel that way in the Minis I tried.

Also I kind of think the Mini is still a pretty ugly car...

dpfocjames

I think you should go for Audi A1 as Audi brand cars are regarded as best vehicles in terms of power, performance and luxury. And the Audi A1 is not an exception even it is a smaller car. The company has not compromised with technology and features. The car has not come out from its stable but the company has assured the best combination of technology and features along with mills. Take a look of the expected variants of the car. The entry-level petrol variant of Audi A1 is Audi A1 1.2L TFSI. The engine pumps out 63 kW of peak power and belts out 160 Nm of top torque between 1,500 to 3,500 rpm.

ya i think,The Audi A1 is really,excellent,nice car for his size. Just try one at the dealer and get a feeling for it yourself. .I think you should go for Audi A1. As Audi brand cars are regarded as best vehicles in terms of power, performance and luxury. The company has not compromised with technology and features as well.