Tips In Buying A Car

BestJourney

Hey guys! Please let me decide about purchasing a car. The problem is I do not have enough cash in my pocket right now. I was thinking a used car is also good? or rather a new one? Maybe, I'll try applying for a loan. Any recommendation about a car that I should consider?

Pamela112

If you are able to get a car loan then buy a new car. Don't risk loaning for a used car. There is always the possibility for further expense on repairs.

Buying a car on loan is something that you have to think carefully and decide. I hope this blog I found online can help you decide whether you are ready. https://www.autoloansolutions.ca/blog/applying-for-an-auto-loan-heres-everything-you-need-to-know/ Basically, if you have a good credit score, you are good to go.

I can't recommend you a car without knowing the budget. Can you share that?

ShinySunita

Hey guys! Please let me decide about purchasing a car. The problem is I do not have enough cash in my pocket right now. I was thinking a used car is also good? or rather a new one? Maybe, I'll try applying for a loan. Any recommendation about a car that I should consider?

Buying a second hand car is a good option, but the hidden costs will increase your expenses in future. Buy a sedan car that is fuel efficient and stylish and affordable at the same time. I believe a good car should be economical and should require less maintenance. Tata Motors always offer affordable stylish cars which are with advanced technology. You have choices from their wide range of family cars and even a compact small car.

Self-Powered

Buying a second-hand car is a good option, but the hidden costs will increase your expenses in future. Buy a sedan car that is fuel efficient and stylish and affordable at the same time. I believe a good car should be economical and should require less maintenance. Tata Motors always offer affordable stylish cars which are with advanced technology. You have choices from their wide range of family cars and even a compact small car.

Hi Sunita,
Thank you for sharing.
I too am an owner of a Tata Indigo eCS, the best sedan car. I like my car as it is low on maintenance and very stylish. My Tata Indigo is a diesel car that makes it the best fuel efficient cars among other brand cars in the market. I believe Tata Motors has earned its name by delivering quality, style and performance in its cars.

If you are looking for a great car to get on lease, I recommend you DSRLeasing. My mate ordered from them and I intend to as well.